KTM450EXC 2004 Exhaust header oil leak

I have an oil leak coming out from the exhaust header that joints onto the engine case , I cleaned the case really good to spot the leak and see where it was coming from and good enough I figured it out. This is a KTM 450 EXC ,2004 that I just recently bought from a guy that had seating the bike with no oil change for a while, probably 2 yrs. I changed oil,oil filters, large oil screen, Air filter,changed drain bolt and added washer. After being rode for the first time at the end of the ride I could see how the bike start smoking ,reason why I cleaned up and looked for the leak. I am planning on removing the exhaust header and apply permatex ultra copper RTV gasket maker and reinforce the exhaust gasket , apply it really good on the bolt area (noticed oil flowing through there). Anybody with any experience on trying to fix a similar issue and being successful? I would definitely appreciate any advice. I added some pictures for you to see them.

20170517_152546.jpg

tempFileForShare_2017-05-19-00-47-21.jpg

20170517_152357.jpg

Not when it started, but when the oil comes out the header and touches the hot surface of exhaust bolts,exhaust header. Eventually the leak spreads and if riding it will mix with dust. The oil burns on the hot surface generating smoke lie if it's burning type of smoking.