KTM 250EXC or 300EXC - 2 Stroke

Just looking for some advice, in case you want to know i'm 6,2 and about 90kgs. Coming off a crf250r that I hated and I am looking for a bike that can keep up with the bigger 4 strokes but I don't want another one. I have my eye on a 04 300, 05 250 or 06 300, 08 250 for around the same price. Not sure which bike would be best for me, my rider style is quite aggresive and I would mostly be riding bush with long striaghts. So like I mentioned early about racing 450's so with stock gearing which bikes would be able to  keep up

22 minutes ago, Anthony Warby said:

Just looking for some advice, in case you want to know i'm 6,2 and about 90kgs. Coming off a crf250r that I hated and I am looking for a bike that can keep up with the bigger 4 strokes but I don't want another one. I have my eye on a 04 300, 05 250 or 06 300, 08 250 for around the same price. Not sure which bike would be best for me, my rider style is quite aggresive and I would mostly be riding bush with long striaghts. So like I mentioned early about racing 450's so with stock gearing which bikes would be able to  keep up

I'd go for the 300 but a 250 isn't a slouch either. I don't know the model year specifics for what you listed, maybe a KTM guru will chime in with any known issues for those specific years. Barring any know model year issues, it would come down to the condition of the bike for me.