Didn't take Ryan long to find a new career

Shamelessly peddling shit on the internet 

Untitled_zpsd7pgpnnc.jpg

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 1

An American being in business for themself and following the American dream? The Audacity!!!

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, whoops dude said:

An American being in business for themself and following the American dream? The Audacity!!!

No kidding! I guess those that whine about stuff like this are musicians? :smirk: The rest of us sell stuff or trade our time for money.

• Like 5

I have no problem with him selling stuff, but it seems weird to be loaded up with Ryan Dungey merchandise at the tracks when he's not racing. The way things are in this sport: "Out of sight out of mind". He should of started this business earlier.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, racermx66 said:

I have no problem with him selling stuff, but it seems weird to be loaded up with Ryan Dungey merchandise at the tracks when he's not racing. The way things are in this sport: "Out of sight out of mind". He should of started this business earlier.

Definitely not the shelf life of say Elvis, but I'm sure he'll pull in plenty before his sun sets.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, meyermetal said:

Didn't take Ryan long to find a new career

Shamelessly peddling shit on the internet :thumbsdn:

He was never good at social media anyway

1 hour ago, whoops dude said:

I'm all for entrepreneurship.....I'm self employed....but that post seems tacky

I'm sure whoever set up the website did it on his behalf but it's still comes off as desperate 

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

I'm all for entrepreneurship.....I'm self employed....but that post seems tacky

I'm sure whoever set up the website did it on his behalf but it's still comes off as desperate 

sellout.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bryan Bosch said:

No kidding! I guess those that whine about stuff like this are musicians? :smirk: The rest of us sell stuff or trade our time for money.

You left out certain govt types:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racermx66 said:

It must be weird for you seeing all the apparel from Troy Lee, MSR, Thor, Seven, etc

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Definitely not the shelf life of say Elvis, but I'm sure he'll pull in plenty before his sun sets.

Yeah, from me unfortunately .. If I want to make my middle daughter scream with joy at Christmas time, ill have to have plenty of crap with #5 stamped on it under the tree.... Pretty sure ill help build that house in Belle Plaine !!

• Like 3

No shortage of Dale Earndhart crap everywhere I look. The guys number and face is plastered everywhere. 

• Like 3

Cigaro just ordered a Dungey blow up doll and a pair of dick tuck underwear.

• Like 8

I don't know, seems like mowing lawns or walking people's dogs would have been up in his wheelhouse.  Sales is a big RISK.

• Like 2

Its not like he came up with this idea a week ago. Stuff like this have been in the works for quite some time.

• Like 1

I'd rather see him making money off of his name than Feld.

• Like 7