Phone mount

Hey all, looking for some advise on a good phone mount for my new 17 Drz400sm. I bought a ram mount x grip with the u bolt thing. And I cannot get it to fit right on the stock bars. I have a feeling it's Becuase they bars are too thick. Are there any other mounts ram makes or another company that would work? 

Thanks!

Not the best pic but here's where I put mine... I used the small U bolt and put it as far towards the center as possible. The big U bolt was too long.
IMG_2531.JPG

I have a ROAM Universal mount. Only used it once but so far no issues. Here are a few shots of it mounted. 20170519_190612.jpg20170519_190637.jpg20170519_190645.jpg

• Like 1

I got the smaller arm for the ram mount, and figured out the unbolt situation, mount works good except that the x grip has some play in it and I feel like when I'm ridding it is going to vibrate and rotate. Maybe it's normal I have to look into that next.

thabks for the help!

5 hours ago, Drewster2020 said:

I got the smaller arm for the ram mount, and figured out the unbolt situation, mount works good except that the x grip has some play in it and I feel like when I'm ridding it is going to vibrate and rotate. Maybe it's normal I have to look into that next.

thabks for the help!

Due to the way the X-Grip works, there is some rotational play that is normal. It's never bothered me (and I thought it would)