Foresthill - Memorial day weekend Sat 5/27

Gotta ride FH for old time sakes.   All the lower trails.  Stage at the threes, to avoid Sugarpine crowd.   730 am stage

oh great, well I can find you. I will stage at sugar pine then

Too many people out on the holidays that slow every thing way down and make it boring. Not to mention the unsupervised kids, we damn near killed one in a near miss head on last year. The dad got a good ass chewing. So now we leave the holidays to the kids and drunks.

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 1

"So now we leave the holidays to the kids, old men and drunks.".

don't forget the old men . I will hold up their end

This post is crying for the super secret staging area!!!!!!  I'd tell you where it is......................................... but then all the trolls would want to kick my ass! :lol:

I'm going to wake up at 7:30.  I may be up there by 9:00.  Who the heck am I kidding................ :facepalm: ................. I gotta bike to fix.  1st things 1st.

Just ride Loops 5 and 6.  Doubt there will be much traffic on those loops, especially 6.

• Like 1

I am an older rider now.  I get wore out on challenging stuff and I Don't recover well from easy falls and spills.  So I stay with fun rides only.   I don't do 5 and 6 no more.    

And slyko dont ride much no mo it seems

WTTR 2005!

IMG_4254.jpg

Bob T Foreshill CA USA TE510.jpg

Bob%20Waterbar.jpg

Dirtbikepic0922_zps837b1423.JPG

me fernd.jpg

Edited by bigbob

I got to fix his bike first!  Then I'll be out there!  ;)

He doesn't even let me watch anymore!  He has a fit cuz "I'm breathing on him!" :lol:

I give him all the parts ............................. all the tools ...................... the YouTube videos...................... etc.  It's a learning experience.  Baby Steps.  It's Parenting 101.

You know it.  I know it.  He knows it.

Let me hear it! :thumbsup:  I wanna hear you say it! :p

Bottom line:  I'm gonna make him pick up my bike, buckle my boots,  make me lunch. :smirk:  You know, just follow me around!

Soon...................... we're coming....................... soon.

iGIretB.jpg

Edited by superslyko

24.  Still living at home.  Full time Union Welder.  Come on Keystone Pipeline! ;)

He's got till he's 25 until he gets the boot.  I've been telling all my kids since they were knee high, they have until they're 25 until they get the boot! :smirk:  He's gonna use every second of it!

My daughter was almost 25 when she sat me down & said, "Dad, my Masters degree will be finished in 6 months, I wanna keep living at home!!"  She got her Masters from Sac State.

Growing up, my buddy was 43 until he moved out of his parents house.   His Mom had to get the sheriff & kick him out.  Still has never had a full time job.  His parents were rich and paid for EVERYTHING. :thumbsup:  If we wanted something, we'd convince him, he needed it & he's got to have it. :D

I'm listening! :lol:

Edited by superslyko

1 hour ago, superslyko said:

She got her Masters from Sac State.

:thumbsup: