Malcolm taking another summer off

Not to sound racist, but do you think he practices 'catch and release' when he fishes?   

I wonder how many people actually got that? I spit my coke all over the place.
  • Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, moto9 said:

I'd like to see KTM pick him up and get him in the program with muskrat and Anderson.

Pretty sure Canard is done....or should retire.

That with the dung stepping out, mook would be a solid pick.

I mean he's got a good fan Base, he's well liked by most in the industry and he could easily be a top 5 guy with the right guidance and training.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, moto9 said:

Put him on a performance based salary,
Even if he's a 15 through 10 guy he is still a draw fan wise....and still very marketable.
I mean who in motocross or supercross doesn't know who mookie is?
Everyone knows who mookie is.
That alone is dollars to the marketing department.
I can't see much risk or down side for KTM.....put him on a 6 race fill in.
It's pennies for the factory to throw another bike out there.

If you think (even for one second) that Roger DeCoster would put up with Malcolm's lack of dedication to train, motivation to succeed or his loudmoufed jackass dad, you're just kidding yourself.  And, DeCoster would make him cut that shit off he calls hair.

Edited by yzernie
  • Like 3

I wonder how many people actually got that? I spit my coke all over the place.

I dont ?

Just now, mog said:

I dont ?

In the fishing world, black people are stereo-typed (for good reason) for keeping and eating everything they catch, regardless of size or species. I'm a big largemouth bass fisherman, I lived in Florida, where the black population is high, for many years and when the black folk saw me throwing fish back in the water after catching them, they'd have a shit fit! Mookies' fishing set-up is sweet, hope he doesn't keep everything!

The guy should at least race nationals in the east/southeast, he would have no problem qualifying... it would do him good

• Like 2

The Stewarts have publicly stated that they will NOT do ANY racing on their own dime. They ain't showing up nowhere if they have to swipe their own credit cards.

It is strange to me that Malcom won a championship and then had no sponsorship.

I don't really know the details behind that. Did the guy really have zero factory offers after the 2016 SX championship, or was there more to it?

On 5/20/2017 at 1:43 PM, CR250_182 said:

I'm calling bs on the no funds thing. Sure they might not have the ability to take a semi to the races, but there are a lot of guys who show up in a sprinter or pickup and have less money than Malcom.

Amen to that. 

Poor guy, Can't afford a semi full of bikes and mechanics, and quits....

Blaming on Budget BS, I bet he can easily get a budget for a loaded sprinter  and a enclosed trailer to tow few bikes. 

Dean Wilson, having less resources than the Stewart's clan made it, struggling (a real one) but made it. He proved did it, and his commitment got rewarded.

Malcom can blame anything or any one he wants, but just can't blame budget.

• Like 3

I don't really know the details behind that. Did the guy really have zero factory offers after the 2016 SX championship, or was there more to it?

I think he did have offers, but none met the amount he thought he was worth. Waited it out hoping he'd get one, and nothing came. Probably the same is happening with outdoors now. I'm sure someone would provide a bike, but won't pay unless he gets results.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CR250_182 said:

I think he did have offers, but none met the amount he thought he was worth. Waited it out hoping he'd get one, and nothing came. Probably the same is happening with outdoors now. I'm sure someone would provide a bike, but won't pay unless he gets results.

This is the entirely wrong mindset and why he's in this situation. But it's absolutely his right to put himself there too.

• Like 3

I thought ot must have been something like that. It has been one of those odd moto topics that I have been curious about. It just seems kind of bass ackwards when you look at the situation from a distance.
Dude wins...then loses big time support. Doesn't make sense at first glance.

Funny thing is that Both got jobless, 1st James and then Malcom.

Like it or not the Stewart's has his followers, specially JS, any Factory will sign JS just for the name, well not any but he has big chances to land on a factory ride, theres have to be something else. I heard that their Dad is hard to deal with.

5 hours ago, Metal and Dirt said:

because the Stewarts are full of drama with their stupid attitudes.  Sponsors got tired of that.

13 minutes ago, MXGuy34 said:

Like it or not the Stewart's has his followers, specially JS, any Factory will sign JS just for the name, well not any but he has big chances to land on a factory ride, theres have to be something else. I heard that their Dad is hard to deal with.

Word around the campfire is old man Stewart makes Tony Alessi look like a rookie.  What sponsor/race team would want to deal with that crap??!!

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:02 AM, GoRide2 said:

Yeah..... you guys are right. People don't irrationally hate the Stewarts. Race has nothing to do with it.

You're right, race has nothing to do with it, as he won't be racing.  Didn't you read the title of the thread?  :devil:

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:31 PM, NastyR1 said:

Guess what? My spidey senses are tingling and I am putting it out to the pro forum that you are FlyKTM coming back to boost your self worth some more because that's why trollers troll.

I don't think they are the same guy, but I believe they may be a couple.  To each their own, I guess.

Is+it+Hard+for+Older+Gay+Mens+to+Date+Me

• Like 3

You know, Malcolm doesn't represent the Stewart's well. He's only got 2 pages and its run out of steam already. And he only got that far because someone brought up James and racism or the thread dies in one page. He's going to have to become much more of a screw up because he doesn't have his brothers talent to squander.

• Like 4

Oh, I don't know, that bassboat he tools around in looks state of the art and cost a pretty penny. I don't know that much about Malcolm, he doesn't seem like a bad guy, for him to not race a single national this year, to me, sais that he's a little on the lazy side. I hope at some point this summer he wakes up and finds the motivation to put one of his probably many bikes in a van or pick-up and participate in a few nearby nationals 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2017 at 8:49 AM, Metal and Dirt said:

He had was talking to two teams. One he agreed to sign with and then backed out because of money, and the other didn't get tje support they needed to put him on the team. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MXGuy34 said:

He has no chance at getting a factory bike, none. Redbull offered to pay his salary and the team told him no. 

• Like 3