Live stream outdoors

So is there a live stream for our doors BESIDES the PPV ? I haven't seen anything about mavtv streaming their first Moros

I wonder if they can stream them since NBCsports has the PPV. Mavtv is showing the race though....

NBCGold service to me was pretty reasonable at $50 for the 12.  That's 4.17 a race.  Meanwhile, hooked up this morning.  Streaming- good.  Quality- good.  Think this is going to be worth it.  One thing I didn't like, you create your account at an http non secure site and login at a http non secure site.  I was reluctant being in IT and knowing more about this than others not, really didn't like this.  Decided to go forward being such a large organization but still not happy about it and do not get it; but decided to go forward.  Practices were good, my review would be go for it as they've supplied the streams before and in past years and there were never any streaming issues on PC I ever had.  (if you got the right goods.)  Cheers. 

• Like 1

The only way to stream is to pay, even if you already subscribe to MAVTV and NBCSN with your cable provider.

FAQ’s

Can I use my cable TV provider login to access live streams just like I did last year?
No, you can no longer watch the live streams using your cable TV provider login on the NBC Sports app. Live, on-demand and commercial-free streams will only be accessible with the NBC Sports Gold Pro Motocross Pass. Check your local TV listings for Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship on NBC, NBCSN and MAVTV.

Kennedy

The only way to stream is to pay, even if you already subscribe to MAVTV and NBCSN with your cable provider.

FAQ’s
Can I use my cable TV provider login to access live streams just like I did last year?
No, you can no longer watch the live streams using your cable TV provider login on the NBC Sports app. Live, on-demand and commercial-free streams will only be accessible with the NBC Sports Gold Pro Motocross Pass. Check your local TV listings for Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship on NBC, NBCSN and MAVTV.

Kennedy

Yea, figured since NBC Gold was a PPV streaming, they prolly got a non-compete, all exclusive type deal.

its interesting to see they are separating this from the cable companies, you used to be able to use your cable credentials to get access to network apps 

also worth noting they have an auto renew built into the transaction

Edited by Arctic Pride

I think I wasted $50 on this subscription....

Wife's POS Dell laptop has spotty wireless signal, picture keeps stopping.

Chromebook keeps getting a Shockwave Flash crash. Video will not start.

Macbook may work but I need to get a GD Mini DV port to HDMI adapter cable. Coming in Monday. If I still have problems, I may try and cancel this subscription.

Anybody else having issues streaming this to the TV?

I have the gold pass, and while I so far believe it will be worth it...i also think they are giving less than what they should.  When the others on TV are getting commercials, We are getting an amazing view of dirt drying on a hillside, or occasionally, a screenshot of a time card holeshot girl.  Not during the race itself thank goodness! But is seems like they could fill a few more gaps with more of a fan experience.  Like talk to managers, show some of the vendors, which might not be possible due to NBC sponsoring, but anything instead of watching dirt drying out.  Would give something extra for paying extra.  Also it would be nice if it moved seamlessly  between the moto's.  Having to switch is kinda awkward...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, YZ250F49 said:

I think I wasted $50 on this subscription....

Wife's POS Dell laptop has spotty wireless signal, picture keeps stopping.

Macbook may work but I need to get a GD Mini DV port to HDMI adapter cable. Coming in Monday. If I still have problems, I may try and cancel this subscription.

Anybody else having issues streaming this to the TV?

Streamed flawlessly for me.  I used an Amazon Fire Stick plugged into the side of the TV.  I had to download the app, and use a laptop to enter the credentials, but it is a great HD stream.  

ADD:  While you create your account and login in a non-https manner, when you enter/complete the payment transaction, this is https. 

Stream:  I'm wired in to a desktop viewing on a desktop and service has been good.  there's been some start/stops of coverage that seems to be nbc blowing it in production.  Fortunately these blackout periods weren't very long. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, YZ250F49 said:

I happened to upgrade flash just yesterday (think it was) but because since over a yr ago Firefox stops any flash content if flash is a f***ing dot higher in a some newly released version.  Mine crashed just before the first race but has been fine after a browser restart since. 

I happened to upgrade flash just yesterday (think it was) but because since over a yr ago Firefox stops any flash content if flash is a f***ing dot higher in a some newly released version.  Mine crashed just before the first race but has been fine after a browser restart since. 

Tried to clear the Chromebook Flash problem, but all the solutions that come up in a Google search do not apply anymore. The tabs and options they say to try do not exist anymore.
Tried some other fixes and nothing worked....[emoji35]

I went to the site OFFROADVIDEOS . ORG   

HUGE VIRUS ALERT!  

I was told to press OK to contact Google about my cell phone.   I never press OK.

Killed all apps.

Tried it again.  Same warning.    So I purged the Internet Explorer data.

installed and ran McAfee, Norton, and Malwarebytes.   No virus detected.

Be careful with that site.  I think someone got pissed at them.  If I'm wrong, send a PM, I'll delete this message.

3 hours ago, YZ250F49 said:

Tried to clear the Chromebook Flash problem, but all the solutions that come up in a Google search do not apply anymore. The tabs and options they say to try do not exist anymore.
Tried some other fixes and nothing worked....emoji35.png

:(   :banghead: