12 kx 450f Need help

Hey guys few weeks ago a furry little mouse decided it would be a great idea to use my bike as a food storage 1493575105129.jpg

Thats what was in my exhaust and head. cleaned everything checked made sure everything looked good slaped new gaskets on and put it back together want start. Checked my valves exhoust perfect intake measured .28mm im pulling this off the top of my head but i believe its suppose to be .10-.15mm i have never had to shim this bike i keep a clean air filter and change the oil probley more than i should and measure my valve clearence regular so back to my story i shimed them to get it right try again and still nothing so i checked again one of the intake valves went from .13mm to .6mm so i reshimed again havent tried starting yet but debating on pulling the head taking valves out but looking for help so i can hopfully figure it out with out just shelling out money.

I've had the same issue on mine last fall. I had remove valves and clean thoroughly and reassemble. check to see if they're still in spec when you are done. I always install pipe plug no matter what now.

Got it going took it apart 10 times today finally blipped the throttle when i kicked and it came to life