Any one have any experience with the motoz tractionator IT hard terrain desert and or the IRC Vulcanduro ve35?

Im debating between these 2

Had the motoz and took it off after a hour. Constantly washing out and never finding traction. Tested it in all types of terrain and never found anything it was good at except going in a straight line. Went back to a GT fatty.

Well that's a pretty bad review on the motoz, Id thought of the GT also, but looks to open of pattern for any street use.

I have the gt fatty on my 450 and it's great in the woods, but not as bad on the road as I thought it would be. I'm only really riding the roads to get to the trails though, I'm no sm guy

Any one have any experience with the motoz tractionator IT hard terrain desert and or the IRC Vulcanduro ve35?
Im debating between these 2

I just installed some new MotoZ tires on my 2016 500 EXC Six Days

Front: MotoZ Tractionstor Enduro IT-80-100-21

Rear: MotoZ Tractionstor Desert HT-130-90-18

It was sloppy and wet and even some snow in places, did some rocks and loved the setup. I know my front is Enduro not Desert but really happy with this so far.

vulcaduro is the best tire and lasts a long time thats all we run you will like it!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, allout48 said:

vulcaduro is the best tire and lasts a long time thats all we run you will like it!

ARe you running the v35 or v39  ?  

The VE 35 is tough but I don't like the traction at all.  I'm swapping for a M59 I just ordered.

The VE 35 is tough but I don't like the traction at all.  I'm swapping for a M59 I just ordered.

I love love my M59. Best front tire I have run out here in AZ. And I have tried a lot.

good to know I'll try one traction has been great in nevada for me

I run the VE35 and have liked it but I've never tried the M59.

I tried the IRC VE35 a few years back and found it to be OK in soft terrain including sand, however in harder terrain it was truly treacherous and would constantly 'wash out' when riding hard pack most likely due to the tall spindly knobs.

2 hours ago, Chas_M said:

I tried the IRC VE35 a few years back and found it to be OK in soft terrain including sand, however in harder terrain it was truly treacherous and would constantly 'wash out' when riding hard pack most likely due to the tall spindly knobs.

Humm, hard pack is important including asphalt, they also have the v39 for hard terrain (but liked the fact the v35 had 718 mm circumference).  Ive been running a 50/50 kenda front tires for several years, and would like to get alittle better for dry powdery offroad without sacrificing too much on asphalt.

I actually found the 6 days metzler decent on asphalt, just not enough life, plus its expensive.

Edited by Spud786