front tire

Any one have any experience with the motoz tractionator IT hard terrain desert and or the IRC Vulcanduro ve35?
Im debating between these 2

I just installed some new MotoZ tires on my 2016 500 EXC Six Days

Front: MotoZ Tractionstor Enduro IT-80-100-21

Rear: MotoZ Tractionstor Desert HT-130-90-18

It was sloppy and wet and even some snow in places, did some rocks and loved the setup. I know my front is Enduro not Desert but really happy with this so far.

I tried the IRC VE35 a few years back and found it to be OK in soft terrain including sand, however in harder terrain it was truly treacherous and would constantly 'wash out' when riding hard pack most likely due to the tall spindly knobs.

2 hours ago, Chas_M said:

I tried the IRC VE35 a few years back and found it to be OK in soft terrain including sand, however in harder terrain it was truly treacherous and would constantly 'wash out' when riding hard pack most likely due to the tall spindly knobs.

Humm, hard pack is important including asphalt, they also have the v39 for hard terrain (but liked the fact the v35 had 718 mm circumference).  Ive been running a 50/50 kenda front tires for several years, and would like to get alittle better for dry powdery offroad without sacrificing too much on asphalt.

I actually found the 6 days metzler decent on asphalt, just not enough life, plus its expensive.

Edited by Spud786