hello everyone, so let me start by saying i have done a cluch basket & the clutch its self, top end (piston, rings, needel bearing, and gaskets) clutch cable, throttle cable, carb rebuild and what ever little bullshit around the bike. so when the bike is running i can hear a vibration as if something is loose. it started before i did all the work. now i think the noise might be coming from my transmission. if anyone knows of anything or what i should check out on it please let me know what you think. maby it could be the power valve but im no expert with this so im not shure what could be causing  this noise. 

thanks in advance ~ kyle 

hello everyone, so let me start by saying i have done a cluch basket & the clutch its self, top end (piston, rings, needel bearing, and gaskets) clutch cable, throttle cable, carb rebuild and what ever little bullshit around the bike. so when the bike is running i can hear a vibration as if something is loose. it started before i did all the work. now i think the noise might be coming from my transmission. if anyone knows of anything or what i should check out on it please let me know what you think. maby it could be the power valve but im no expert with this so im not shure what could be causing  this noise. 
thanks in advance ~ kyle 

Are you able to pin point where the vibration is coming from, like front of the motor or back. Check the front pipe for looseness. A video will help as well. Does the vibration go away when you pull the clutch in or raise rpms

i would say its coming from the front right i think its coming from the bottom and i think it is not as intense as in higher rpm when at idle is the loudest it is i think

Hard to say if it's normal or really a problem, it would be awesome if you could find another same year RM250 and compare.

Maybe check that you have the correct amount of pre-load on the power valve, if not then the PV actuator could be moving a lot more than what it should be and that assembly is on the lower right front part of the engine.