Milky oil

Hi guys, new to this forum and looking for a bit of help.

Bought a 2010 kxf250 a few months ago had a few little problems that's I've sorted but a little while ago I noticed milky oil coming from the vent pipe, so I changed the water pump seals and bearing, was still doing it so assumes it had to be head gasket so changed that with a base gasket at the same time thinking that'll be sorted. Rode today and noticed after finishing my last session it was still coming out and was really thick!. 

Any suggestions to what could be causing this?

Thanks 

I followed the manual for torque sequence and amount so I'm happy that's correct, I did give the head a quick check over for cracks and couldn't see any but doesnt mean i didnt look hard enough, what I o ring are you on about? 

Thanks I'll have a look, the base and head gasket is only a week old...if I take it apart to check that out would it be okay to reuse those or do I need to buy new ones again? 

Inspect them, go ahead and Re-use. Unless are an ocd type to throw good money out.

Also a tip - ensure the mating surfaces of the case, cylinder, head are super clean and smooth with no scratches. Any scratched, apply a very thin smear of rtv (gasket maker) in spot of that scratch only. I also apply a thin finger smear of oil over all the surfaces and gaskets before assembling. Very very thin. Torque it all down. Wait an hour. Re-torque. Then finish up putting the rest of the bike back together. Come back in after some riding and retorque one more time. For example at next valve clearance check.

• Like 1

Perfect!, thanks for your help, will take it apart during the week and have a look. 

After a bit more help, had the head sent off for pressure testing and came back all good, so no cracks in the head, water pump seals done, what else could be causing this issue?, looked at both gaskets (week old with one days riding on them) and both look in good shape, no damage no indication of coolant seeping past. Maybe gaskets didn't seal correctly? Little stumped on what else it could be. Could it be the rap cap causing pressure and making it blow through the head gasket?  

Thanks in advance