JMart's bike is a piece of shit

8 minutes ago, SilentAssassin II said:

He looked pretty good in Moto 2!

He looked great. He had good lines and was carrying great momentum. But he was working his ass off trying to keep up with Forkner because any time there was elevation after a tight turn, he got yarded

11 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

I can guarantee you that he's missing the Yamaha right now and I'm not just saying this because of his issue in moto 1. 

The thing is a turtle 

How did all of those Yamahas do this weekend kid? They didn't look so fast. Martin smoked Plessinger in moto 2 on that turtle.

How did he do that?

Edited by RMZ819
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

How did all of those Yamahas do this weekend kid? They didn't look so fast. Martin smoked Plessinger in moto 2 on that turtle.

How did he do that?

By being superiorrider you simp

12 hours ago, ThumpNRed said:

Honda 's are supposed to be reliable... the legend has always been that you give up some "go-fast" one a Honda for stone ax reliability. When they are slow AND unreliable, Big Red needs a swift kick. 

Maybe in the 70's I would agree. My 03 Spirit has more plastic than my son's toys, the clutch serious is...... I don't know what it is, they eat charging systems so it is converted to Polaris R/R, the seat gives out after 30 miles. 

Now my brother in laws 15 CR-F 450 is way worse. It is a cheaply built hunk of junk. The plastic is weak and junky, the seat gives, worst 450 I have ever rode, most unbalanced bike I ever rode, the cheap spring in the rear causes constant preload issues, nervous handling, I have to adjust the clutch once a lap then not forget once it cools down to re-adjust it, junk tire, just chain drive, valves are constantly tight, it's probalbly going to need to be sent to be sent off to the machine shop soon; I hate it. Last bike it would buy. My YZ450 was a chunk of billet compared to this.

MXA list Honda as one of the most unreliable brands and now you have the new ones that are breaking engines case with ease when kicking them over. 

I have a Honda because of my injury. When my knee is better I probably won't have one

What the factory boys race aren't what you get off the showroom floor. Seely's Honda and JMarts Honda isn't your Honda. That being said, I was giving the Honda 450 a good look over yesterday from one of the local dealers that brought some to the races for people to see. I was most unimpressed..... Again. Honda's dirt bikes are a mere after thought to them anymore. If I was given one for free, it would be on Craigslist an hour later....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

What the factory boys race aren't what you get off the showroom floor. Seely's Honda and JMarts Honda isn't your Honda. That being said, I was giving the Honda 450 a good look over yesterday from one of the local dealers that brought some to the races for people to see. I was most unimpressed..... Again. Honda's dirt bikes are a mere after thought to them anymore. If I was given one for free, it would be on Craigslist an hour later....

The original quote the poster talked about Honda in general, not as a race bike course if he did i would have brought up oval pistons. 

But that being said, I am not so sure that engine is so far behind especially in the head that they are on the ragged edge, you know like a ticking time bomb. Hampshire and Smith found that out last year. I think that engine has to be stretched too thin you know what I mean?

Edited by jz125
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

How did he do that?

Those  Yamahas were in the top 8 both starts Honda's were nowhere to be found. Even the team knows that those Motors are old and they're trying to get the most power out of them, next year will be a different story when they have the new motor. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

How did he do that?

It looked like Plessinger was the issue, not the bike. He looked like he went in the survival mode in the 2nd moto. I wonder if there is something else to the story. He lined up wearing a camelbak and then could barely complete a sentence in the post race interview. Fighting an illness? Coming off a case of the flu? Dehydrated/heat injury during training? 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ThumpNRed said:

It looked like Plessinger was the issue, not the bike. He looked like he went in the survival mode in the 2nd moto. I wonder if there is something else to the story. He lined up wearing a camelbak  and then could barely complete a sentence in the post race interview. Fighting an illness? Coming off a case of the flu? Dehydrated/heat injury during training? 

I noticed this too. It's...I believe unusual for him to be that weeded after a moto.