Nitrogen leak??

I was riding all day and at the end of the day I noticed my shock has like no compression.  When I sit on it it almost bottoms out.  There is no oil leaking, the sag is where I set it at when it was working properly, the compression clickers are in the same position.   Does this mean I have a nitrogen leak?  Feels like it's just my spring working and nothing else.  How does a rear shock with low nitrogen feel?  

It's very, very spongy.  Hope I'm describing it right

Turn all clickers to the middle settings. And turn The High speed comp all the way in.
Try that and see what it feels like.
If that dont help then it's possible the N2 is depleted. I would say what a shock would feel like with out any N2 would be like........No rebound.

Ok thanks.  It happened immediately, wasn't gradual.  Like went from working to pogo stick.  I assumed the oil seal went, kind of feels how your forks would feel if all the oil came out.  Like I sit on it and it's almost bottomed out.  Before it was stiff and working fine.  Now my ass end is all over the place, sloppy.

Ok thanks.  It happened immediately, wasn't gradual.  Like went from working to pogo stick.  I assumed the oil seal went, kind of feels how your forks would feel if all the oil came out.  Like I sit on it and it's almost bottomed out.  Before it was stiff and working fine.  Now my ass end is all over the place, sloppy.

Check to see if your lock collar hasnt came loosen and made your shock spring loose by winding itself up the shock body.

It definitely wasn't that Addict, lol.  I'm new but not that new.  I was lucky enough to have a buddy with the vacuum system, he recharged and did the oil for me.  He said there was a ton of air in the old oil.  I'm not really sure how the air was introduced into the system but since I've gotten it back I've put about 15 hours on it and it feels excellent.