Let's see some father and son ride pics

With hardware too!

Hahaha, sooo he was the only 60+ rider and was to embarrassed to go pick up his 1st place medal. So I went and collected the hardware, threw it on & was rocking it. Once he saw me wearing it he said "give me my damn medal son!" He's 67 now, full knee replacement and still rides. lhc450 and I took him out a month back & I had to ride his bike up a few hills. Luckily he has credit...he rode my machine for me many of times back in the day.
  • Like 1

Hahaha, sooo he was the only 60+ rider and was to embarrassed to go pick up his 1st place medal. So I went and collected the hardware, threw it on & was rocking it. Once he saw me wearing it he said "give me my damn medal son!" He's 67 now, full knee replacement and still rides. lhc450 and I took him out a month back & I had to ride his bike up a few hills. Luckily he has credit...he rode my machine for me many of times back in the day.

That's the only way I'll ever win one. My son is officially faster than me and most likely always will be. All of those years picking him up out of the mud and helping him over big rocks. Now he returns the favor by showering me with them.Lol.
  • Like 2