Hi

I have ridden a 450 exc 15 and it was nice to ride enduro with. Is the 500 to big for riding enduro with?

I am a fast rider so I think it might suit me.. I currently ride a 450 sxf 17 and doin both moto and enduro but  I will be doing mostly enduro and the sxf is not the best bike to ride when it gets tricky/rocky so I might change it for a exc.

There´s an sales ad of a guy wanting to change his exc 500 sixdays 17 to a sxf so I contacted him. His has runed less than 10h and mine has 45h on it. He wants 3,000usd in between. Think its pritty much money.. I think I would have to pay my local dealer about 3000-3500 and my sxf for a 450/500 exc 18. But in that case I would have to wait for 2 month for the bike.. so I dont know what to do. Is it any major differences between the 17 and 18 bikes?

No differences between the 2 years besides color and minor suspension mods that unless you're a pro rider you probably won't notice. I had a 450 exc but I'm going for the bottom power of the 500 now. The TC should keep it in line ; )

I had a super deal on the '17 so ask for discount and free parts!

I have a '15 300 xcw and thought it was the best off-road machine ever made til I got the 17 500 and stripped all the crap off it . now it weighs 11 lbs more but carries a ca plate and it eats 300 2strokers for lunch

• Like 1