Anderson?

So what's up with Anderson's eye issue? Didn't look pleasant from what I saw, but haven't heard anything about it.

never mind, saw a picture. Just a scratch, probably from the bitch slap he got from Tomac on the way by. Can't believe he stopped for that. Almost Stewart like in his use of a minor thing to pull off.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, wes513v said:

So what's up with Anderson's eye issue? Didn't look pleasant from what I saw, but haven't heard anything about it.

never mind, saw a picture. Just a scratch, probably from the bitch slap he got from Tomac on the way by. Can't believe he stopped for that. Almost Stewart like in his use of a minor thing to pull off.

He pulled off to get a towel out of habit....when the white & orange KTM teams play soggy biscuit, Anderson is the biscuit.

• Like 3

They said his goggles had blood on the inside of the lens and he needed a few stitches to close the cut

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

They said his goggles had blood on the inside of the lens and he needed a few stitches to close the cut

^ Everyone in the real world applauding his toughness. Forum chest puffers calling him out for stopping. :rolleyes:

He took a stake to the eye socket and was bleeding heavily - try having that in your goggles. He had to get stitches and went back out the 2nd moto.

• Like 7

^ Everyone in the real world applauding his toughness. Forum chest puffers calling him out for stopping. :rolleyes:

He took a stake to the eye socket and was bleeding heavily - try having that in your goggles. He had to get stitches and went back out the 2nd moto.

He was having some late period leakage. It was a scratch. Guys like LaRocco would have rubbed a little dirt on it and finished the moto. Hell, Zach Bell dropped out of a second story window at at a supercross and ran the second moto, and he's a kid.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DesertCR said:

Tough sonofabitch if you ax me!

No doubt --- you could say that about most of those guys ---   there had to be some swelling/ vision issues in the 2nd too if he had stitches between motos ----  

• Like 1

Wes can't cope with some forum bs about yamahpigs but people with stitches and blood in goggles are &%$#@!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mog said:

Wes can't cope with some forum bs about yamahpigs but people with stitches and blood in goggles are &%$#@!

Does Anderson make your giney tingle like he does to KR4L?

• Like 4

Anderson was never really in the hunt for the championship anyways, seems there are always 5 or 6 motos where he just disappears for whatever reason

Talk about inconsistency he is all over the board

• Like 3

I'll tell you what happened.. he passed by me on the 2nd lap of the first moto, and I stepped out onto the track and took a swing.. the end result? He got knocked the f**k out
  • Like 2

Anderson was never really in the hunt for the championship anyways, seems there are always 5 or 6 motos where he just disappears for whatever reason

The best is yet to come.. hahahaha. Thunder valley will destroy his ego AGAIN
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, M1Garand said:

Outdoors he is pretty bad. Once there is  heat or elevation he quits.

• Like 3

If he was on blue you'd be blaming the bike and calling him Nancy.
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, wes513v said:

If he was on blue you'd be blaming the bike and calling him Nancy.

Yeah well he'd be back about 10 more spots and it would be the bikes fault.  

When is Webb's contract up, I cant wait to watch him bail to husky...

• Like 4

Yeah well he'd be back about 10 more spots and it would be the bikes fault.  

When is Webb's contract up, I cant wait to watch him bail to husky...

Never happen. Webb knows it's not the bike.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wes513v said:

Never happen. Webb knows it's not the bike.

You watch, when his contract is over Webb is GONE.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wes513v said:

Remember how fast Roczen ran away from KTM?

And there was rumor he wanted to come back....  

• Like 1

You watch, when his contract is over Webb is GONE.  

Ktm knows The Frenchman and the white rider are not their tickets to championships. I suspect they are gonna drop the money truck on CW front lawn. Whatever he chooses the guy is in for a huge payday.
  • Like 2