Broke clutch lever

Hey guys, being the long weekend and all, i broke my clutch lever today was wondering if i have to replace with a kawasaki one, or if any standard one of any other bike would work? Suppose to go out riding , can make due with the broken one, but trying to find one so i dont have to

Doesnt matter what type of lever you choose, just make sure it will fit your year and model

It 100% matters!
Get some ASVs and see if you'll still be saying that.
This topic, this title, wouldn't exist if he had a set of ASVs on there.
Invest into quality

is ASV paying you to advertise for them?

Far from it. I just see how many busters only experience is an advertisement. There are NO other levers like ASV. They invented that market and patented their design. Full 3 and five year warranties for something that was invented by a skilled rider, assembled by a skilled rider, sold by a skilled rider, right out of my backyard. I support my local economy especially when it has years of proven performance such as ASV does.

The fact no ones agreeing with me on this thread yet tells me youre all younger than twenty and havent had ASVs

Best of luck. Sometimes Chinese ish is cool

Far from it. I just see how many busters only experience is an advertisement. There are NO other levers like ASV. They invented that market and patented their design. Full 3 and five year warranties for something that was invented by a skilled rider, assembled by a skilled rider, sold by a skilled rider, right out of my backyard. I support my local economy especially when it has years of proven performance such as ASV does.
The fact no ones agreeing with me on this thread yet tells me youre all younger than twenty and havent had ASVs
Best of luck. Sometimes Chinese ish is cool

i've had them on my old YZ125 and the clutch side got bent to all hell. my friend has the ARC unbreakables and the feel is so much better than the ASV's

They all can bend or break...have and will. Ive seen it all...repetitively. 

Thats another American Company. But not an OG in the game. Id rather goto war with seasoned vets.

An on that yz did you buy those levers? Or buy the bike with those levers already on it? Cause if YOU were the one that purchased it, youd get a complete new replacement.

ARCs are good, theyre just copy cats. ASV invented and federally patented their design WAY before anyone had the idea for unbreakable levers. I represent the OGs of my game