Does KTM 300 Countershaft seal Fit 300rr?

I need to replace my countershaft seal and can get a KTM seal much quicker.  Will it fit?

The Ktm dealer has online ordering and always has my parts to me with 3 days.  The beta dealer does not offer online ordering. I have to call or email and usually wait 24 hrs just to place the order.  Parts sometimes show up quickly, but on 2 parts already I have had to wait 6 weeks.

1 hour ago, kbro45 said:

The Ktm dealer has online ordering and always has my parts to me with 3 days.  The beta dealer does not offer online ordering. I have to call or email and usually wait 24 hrs just to place the order.  Parts sometimes show up quickly, but on 2 parts already I have had to wait 6 weeks.

So  you don't order from Sierra motors or other online Beta shops? I live in Hawaii and I get my Beta parts from my Beta dealer lots of times 3 days... I don't know what you mean by your dealer doesn't offer online ordering...  Dealer just orders from Beta and it comes right? I get my Beta stuff faster with my dealer than when I had my cr honda and ordered parts . I can only guess some dealers might save up orders for cheaper shipping. My dealer just asks me and if I want something now I'm guessing I'm paying a little more for shipping.. idk. I am like that with tires. I order ahead of time and shipping for big products cost alot more so I don't care if those take long. I have a stash of tires  anyway.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

I haven't found anywhere online where you can search through the parts fiche and " add to cart", pay and be done with it.  Adventure Offroad has the parts fiche, but you still have to copy and paste part numbers into an email to them.  

I have ordered from Sierra once.  They waited a couple days and then told me the part was on backorder.   I dont see anywhere on their site where you can add parts to your cart other than generic parts like pegs and stuff.  No microfiche that has add to cart functionality.

Edited by kbro45
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, kbro45 said:

I haven't found anywhere online where you can search through the parts fiche and " add to cart", pay and be done with it.  Adventure Offroad has the parts fiche, but you still have to copy and paste part numbers into an email to them.  

I have ordered from Sierra once.  They waited a couple days and then told me the part was on backorder.   I dont see anywhere on their site where you can add parts to your cart other than generic parts like pegs and stuff.  No microfiche that has add to cart functionality.

I guess I gotta go look again..Ive mainly ordered from my dealer and ordered off different sites on ebay , sierra ,get dirty..which has since gone TM  etc..I think I ordered a countershaft seal from get dirty the last time for my Beta 525..I ordered a countershaft seal for my 300rr through my dealer. I guess Ive been lucky everything came fast.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

I guess I gotta go look again..Ive mainly ordered from my dealer and ordered off different sites on ebay , sierra ,get dirty..which has since gone TM  etc..I think I ordered a countershaft seal from get dirty the last time for my Beta 525..I ordered a countershaft seal for my 300rr through my dealer. I guess Ive been lucky everything came fast.

I know your in Hawaii so east coast dealers might now be your best bet, but I have found "two wheels" from the betarider forum is always quick to get parts out the few times I have ordered through him.  I think I have ordered from him 3 times including today and he put parts in the mail the same day.  

• Like 1

I have used the o-ring that goes behind the collar and it fit great. I haven't tried the collar itself or the outer seal however

• Like 1

On 2017-5-22 at 2:47 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

So  you don't order from Sierra motors or other online Beta shops? I live in Hawaii and I get my Beta parts from my Beta dealer lots of times 3 days... I don't know what you mean by your dealer doesn't offer online ordering...  Dealer just orders from Beta and it comes right? I get my Beta stuff faster with my dealer than when I had my cr honda and ordered parts . I can only guess some dealers might save up orders for cheaper shipping. My dealer just asks me and if I want something now I'm guessing I'm paying a little more for shipping.. idk. I am like that with tires. I order ahead of time and shipping for big products cost alot more so I don't care if those take long. I have a stash of tires  anyway.

HDR, in Europe KTM dealers have online ordering directly to the factory not the country importer (which almost 100% are subsidiaries anyway). But that's between dealer and the brand, very few have this open to their customers. So if its a big dealer, normally is a 3 days del. time. If the dealer is not that big, then they order about once a week. I guess it should be similar for US being perhaps an even bigger market.

But at the end and despite the organization of each brand, is always the dealer and the stock that he carries.....

• Like 1

On 5/27/2017 at 6:46 PM, dirtbird said:

HDR, in Europe KTM dealers have online ordering directly to the factory not the country importer (which almost 100% are subsidiaries anyway). But that's between dealer and the brand, very few have this open to their customers. So if its a big dealer, normally is a 3 days del. time. If the dealer is not that big, then they order about once a week. I guess it should be similar for US being perhaps an even bigger market.

But at the end and despite the organization of each brand, is always the dealer and the stock that he carries.....

For whatever reason the Betausa distributor usually gets parts very fast . My dealer has very little parts in stock.. but when I order from him he gets it fast.. I guess unless there's none in stock in USA.. but luckily for me I've gotten everything so far. Betausa must have lots and most. Once in a great while I'll see someone post that they couldn't get a part but most seem to be like me getting what they need quick.