anyone here have a klx110/ klx155 with mikuni vm26 jetting reccomendations?

so I've been building my pitbike, was going to go REAL big, but decided I would stick with the stock case bore for time frame reasons. anyways, I bought a tbv2 roller rocker head, 143 cylinder, 55mm stroker crank, and mikuni vm26. I've been having trouble jetting it, it comes with a 190 main and a 22.5 pilot. I adjusted float level to mikuni specs but failed everytim e with the over flow. went to about 23mm and was good. I left the 190 main at first, and dropped to a 20 pilot. didn't have much luck, dropped the pilot to a 17.5 and the main to a 175 and thought I had it dialed in. I just got done breaking in the bike and took a hard fall, hurt my ankle and didn't mess with the bike for a few days. went back out today to start it and had a dreaded low end bog. pulled the plug,  seemed a little lean on the idle circuit, and a bit rich on the main. I'm about to go back to a 20 pilot ( since it seems lean on the plug, and step down to a 165 on the main. I had the pilot air screw less than a turn out, but on the other hand the bike doesn't want to start and idle with the choke on)  with the 190 main, and 22.5 pilot the bike would start first kick everyone, with choke off, but was definitely blowing rich.....i tried to post on planet minis last week but the site has died in the past few years. any help from the carb gurus is appreciated.

here's the bike with the freshly trued rims and MH3's on, the power this thing has when dialed in is amazing.....and coming from someone that rides a 450f that means something.

14954082732781733069679.jpg

Okay, I think I've got it pretty close. I believe I'm a little on the lean.

I went back to the 22.5 pilot, and 175 main. Had a small hesitation right at 1/4 throttle. Dropped the needle clip one position, and what do you know, very snappy and smooth through out. I was only able to do a very brief not even truly wide open plug chop, but I put the bike in second, and ran it to the top real quick and killed it. (My neighbors don't like the noise, but don't mind there kids doing burnouts up and down the street....). Anyways, here's the result. I feel like it might be a little lean on the main, I'm thinking I'm going to go to the 185 main instead of the 175.  I know you can't tune on the stand, but if the bikes on the stand and I give it a throttle roll it has some black smoke, do you believe this is just because the bike isn't under load? Not very much, just curious? This is freshly built motor so I'd rather ride a little rich to be on the sage side for the first few hours.  The plug tip is gray,  I have a feeling it might brown up if I could get a 10 minute sesh on it but like I said I feel safer trying the 185 main. It's crazy how big of a difference the needle position can make

1495927340604424972958.jpg