clutch basket removal

need some help on my 1991 it seems to have a reverse clutch basket. need to get it apart for the case to be split. never had trouble because usualy the presusre plate just comes off with the 5 springs. really confuses and need some help ive done the drive gear washer method. 3/8 impact and still wont break loose. seen vids and looks like they have a bolt on the 91 kx80 mine seems to be a nut 100% so im really stuck and need some help. thanks guys 

image1 (3).JPG

1st make sure it's not reverse threaded, 2nd 3/8 impact doesn't hit that hard, 1/2" or breaker bar if you can hold the basket, sometimes striking the end of the breaker bar works.

1) normal thread. 2) should i take the 5 pressure plate bolts off or keep them on 

On 5/21/2017 at 8:08 PM, biker245 said:

need some help on my 1991 it seems to have a reverse clutch basket. need to get it apart for the case to be split. never had trouble because usualy the presusre plate just comes off with the 5 springs. really confuses and need some help ive done the drive gear washer method. 3/8 impact and still wont break loose. seen vids and looks like they have a bolt on the 91 kx80 mine seems to be a nut 100% so im really stuck and need some help. thanks guys 

image1 (3).JPG

Put a breaker bar on it, then strike it with a hammer. The shock will loosen the nut.