Intermittent kill switch woes

Let me first say that I pulled my stock kill switch and put on a sicass kill/start. I thought this would solve my intermittent kill switch woes, but it has not. Usually the longer I go into a ride is when it starts acting up. The bike will do this weird thing where it starts idling higher intermittently, and the kill switch starts acting up. Doesn't seem to matter if the idle is high or low. No idea why either of these issues are happening, but I believe they are related.

Jetting

NECJ #3

I have a buddy running the same jetting and he has had no problems. He gets some sponge, and I get none

I had the throttle cable issue before. I'm going to pull the tank and check it out

Jetting looks good. If killswitch is not waterproof, its not good enough. Primary CDI ckt operates at 200V, doesn't take much moisture to create a leakage current path and cause problems. Seal connections as well.

• Like 1

So Dielectric grease fixed the kill switch problem.  I can now have the throttle half open, and the kill will still do what its supposed to.  However, I still have the other issue of the bike idles like the choke is on intermittently. Checked for air leaks with propane and carb cleaner and didn't find any. I'm clueless as to what is causing this