2006 drz 400sm seized need a little help

so i went take my bike out for a ride yesterday and noticed the oil was low. so i filled it up and headed out. drove about 100km. then headed home when i noticed i was losing power thought i was having a fuel issue. i pulled over and it stalled. i checked all the fluids just the oil was low but still had some on the stick. the starter wouldn't turn the engine over nor could i jump start it in gear as it was locked up. tried the starter one more time and it fired up for a second then stalled. so i left it and went to get a truck.

today pulled the top end off and the cylinder had a few scratches. i tried to to see if i could get the engine to turn over and the bottom seams to be seized as well. i pulled the engine out of the bike and will continue to work on it tomorrow.. anyone have any suggests as to where to start looking for damage in the bottom or should i just take the hole thing to someone? how do tell if the bottom is seized?

yeah thats what I'm thinking.. now i am on the hunt for a different engine. if any one has something for sale let me know preferable if its in canada

i bought the bike with that already done to it. it seams to me that it is crank shaft that has gone but i will not know as i have ordered a fly wheel puller and it will take two weeks to arrive here in canada. how bad do you think my head is can that scratch be fixed or is it to far gone?

Seems most people who need a cylinder and a piston just get a bb. People who need cranks tend to get strokers.