2016 300rr hard upshift

I have a 2016 300rr with a rekluse. It seems to be really hard to upshift and while in high rpms. Anyone else have this issue?

You are shifting with the throttle open?

No, normal throttle usage while accelerating hard through the gears.
Free gap still OK?

I'm sorry I don't know what the "free gap" term relates to? Can you inform me please. Thank you

10 minutes ago, starkall said:

No, normal throttle usage while accelerating hard through the gears.

I'm sorry I don't know what the "free gap" term relates to? Can you inform me please. Thank you

The adjustment at the clutch slave cylinder.

Free play gain, supposed to check before each ride.

Thank you much! I think I'm going in the right direction now. New to the rekluse business.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, starkall said:

Thank you much! I think I'm going in the right direction now. New to the rekluse business.

There are lots of videos on their site, check some install videos,  doesn't have to be your same bike, just fast fwd to the free play gain parts. They explain it pretty well.

There are lots of videos on their site, check some install videos,  doesn't have to be your same bike, just fast fwd to the free play gain parts. They explain it pretty well.

Thanks! I'm guessing I had to much freeplay as it seems it wouldn't fully release the clutch at high rpm.
  • Like 1

I'm curious what you think of the Rekluse for the 300.  I'm also curious why you wanted it for the 300.  I'm not flaming you, I'm sincere.  I've only had the 300 for a few weeks and I love it.  Lugs low so that's why I'm curious.  

• Like 1

I'm curious what you think of the Rekluse for the 300.  I'm also curious why you wanted it for the 300.  I'm not flaming you, I'm sincere.  I've only had the 300 for a few weeks and I love it.  Lugs low so that's why I'm curious.  

I sold my 2016 WR450f over the winter because I wanted to try a 300 for single track riding. Found the beta for a good price. Had 10hrs on it and came with a rekluse, ohlins dampener and more. I honestly love the rekluse! Especially for tight technical trails like rock ledges, steep climbs and super tight trails. I wouldn't want a bike without one now.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AndrettiDog said:

Some of us are old hacks and like the Rekluse as it makes us look better than we are....And adds to the fun factor.

• Like 1

I think I'm gonna ditch the MME lever as rekluse told me it's kind of the main issue I'm having with adjustment as it reduces the clutch throw and runs greater risk for running out of adjustment.

• Like 1