did my eyes decieve me ?

watching the rider position scroll at the top of the screen and I see the names of Wharton and izzy....

was Blake in the race ? and did Izzy get clean ?!?!

Kinda surprised at both those names .....

when is J-law returning ?

• Like 1

Izzi was fast until he faded. Wharton I didn't see him.  Is Izzi clean? For now. 

well I swear that I saw Wharton's name scroll by....I haven't seen him on the pro circuit for some time, and that's a shame cause I think he had skill...last I saw him was a youtube vid testing the Alta... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, daled said:

well I swear that I saw Wharton's name scroll by....I haven't seen him on the pro circuit for some time, and that's a shame cause I think he had skill...last I saw him was a youtube vid testing the Alta... 

I saw his name today as well while watching the replay. 

Just now, MANIAC998 said:

Any relation to Blake?? :lol:

Possibly just the same father?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dmouse said:

Possibly just the same father?

Washington is a long way from Texas, where Blake and Co. are from -----        I've actually downloaded Wharton's (Blake) album on I-tunes --- its definitely listen-able .  I wish him luck in his music pursuits although it sounds like he is helping out at the Kalos riding school as well, so he is still close to the sport

• Like 1

Funny that this popped back up for some reason.  Blake was just at the qualifiers saying that he will be making a come back, and he is going to be riding for Munn Racing.

Welcome to last week.
  • Like 1

useless trivia.....lol....Blake's dad was a pro from Arizona back in the 1970's. Kalos is also from Arizona. Blake and his brothers first race (I think) was at Canyon Offroad Park in Peoria. Their mother brought them up for signup and I put temporary numbers on their brand new KTM 50's........it's a small world

i

• Like 1