my new fav old guy...

His contract must be up . Put in a couple good rides , sign a contract , mail it in for another year or two .

is Grant....sorry chad....but grant's opening round speaks for its self...

I'd say Vegas was a pretty good ride as well. Chad drops below Grant because Grant doesn't duck the outdoors.
  • Like 7

Grant has always had loads of talent. Been a fan since his 250 days but, just how dialed you think the Kawasakis are?

6 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Grant has always had loads of talent. Been a fan since his 250 days but, just how dialed you think the Kawasakis are?

Didn't Grant really screw up his career when he crashed doing a backflip?  I'm glad to see him up front.

The Kawasakis seem strong, I was surprised by the swam of Suzukis near the front of Moto 2.

1 minute ago, Kev_XR said:

Didn't Grant really screw up his career when he crashed doing a backflip?  I'm glad to see him up front.

The Kawasakis seem strong, I was surprised by the swam of Suzukis near the front of Moto 2.

Josh Hill, not Grant.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Yeah that was Hill, and he never really came back. Just went further and further into the bro scene. Which is fine, his right to just have fun on the bike.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wes513v said:

I'd say Vegas was a pretty good ride as well. Chad drops below Grant because Grant doesn't duck the outdoors.

Grant doesn't have the pull that Chad does to get out of doing outdoors.  Most riders out there if given the choice wouldn't race the nationals.

• Like 1

Just now, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

Grant doesn't have the pull that Chad does to get out of doing outdoors.  Most riders out there if given the choice wouldn't race the nationals.

It's called the Davey syndrome. 

• Like 1

Then we shall despise and heap scorn upon them...
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Super Duper spot on  dialed !

Grant has a pretty good conserve energy style , involves more sitting obviously but he looked really relaxed and being able to sit through rough stuff like that, whoa. Wondering if he was like hey, just give me what Tomac has on his bike.. I was pretty sure rides like that were behind him but hes made me a believer , good for him :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Doesn't Grant always do really well at the opening rounds in Cali? I thought he won GH or something a couple years ago. But he does look good. Hopefully he can keep it up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ah665 said:

Doesn't Grant always do really well at the opening rounds in Cali? I thought he won GH or something a couple years ago. But he does look good. Hopefully he can keep it up.

That's true, he's definitely a California guy. But he does have that win at Red Bud

• Like 2