TTR Smoke from Engine

Hi all, hoping for some wisdom here. Bought a beat up 07 ttr 125 back a few years ago, and have not ridden it yet this year. It has been sitting for almost a full year in garage and now after cleaning carb and replacing spark plug, it will start, but about a minute after starting up will begin to smoke white smoke from the front of the engine, (where the exhaust pipe meets with engine). I have not tried to ride it with the smoke, as I do not want to potentially damage anything. Oil level is good, replaced it last time I rode it and only has been sitting since then. Smoke only starts after warming up it seems, but I did not leave the bike running long after I saw it, so I'm not sure if it will go away with use. Any ideas on what it could be? Thanks a ton

Probably moisture/condensation in the exhaust. White is water, blue is oil. So white on a air cooled bit is not a big concern. Run it and the smoke should stop after the moisture has 'boiled off' and not return until you store it again. I bet you washed the bike last time you rode it and it has been sitting ever since.