How to wheelie ?

Hello!

I'm a new rider, riding for about 4 months. Got KTM 150SX. I'm familiar with the bike now so I wanted to learn some cool tricks, like wheelie. The problem is, I cant even lift the front up:lame:Any advices ?

I've ridden Yamaha WR125R before so it's transmission from 4 stroke to 2 stroke.

2 hours ago, Jizzy said:

Hello!

I'm a new rider, riding for about 4 months. Got KTM 150SX. I'm familiar with the bike now so I wanted to learn some cool tricks, like wheelie. The problem is, I cant even lift the front up:lame:Any advices ?

I've ridden Yamaha WR125R before so it's transmission from 4 stroke to 2 stroke.

Search for the other wheelie posts on here. I've written some obnoxiously long posts about wheelies. OZ DRZ has some awesome youtube content that covers wheelies and a plethora of other riding techniques, tips and tricks. Search "enduro cross training" on youtube for his content, really great stuff and theres a ton of it. 

The biggest 2t specific thing with wheelies is staying below the power band. The only exception to that is if you're chasing a wheelie thats coming down and you need the power hit to pick it back up but even that isn't usually beginner territory.