13 te300 which battery to purchase and air filter compatibility?

I searched around and it seems the shorai LFX14L2-BS12 is the battery for the te300 I was looking to buy some extra air filters are there any compatible ktm filters that work? has anyone used a K&N air filter? Ive always used them in the tye of riding I do and they seem to keep the dirt out of the engine better then the foam ones.. last time i used foam i had dirt in my intake track and im weary of foam filters because of it and yes i oiled it properly

I searched around and it seems the shorai LFX14L2-BS12 is the battery for the te300 I was looking to buy some extra air filters are there any compatible ktm filters that work? has anyone used a K&N air filter? Ive always used them in the tye of riding I do and they seem to keep the dirt out of the engine better then the foam ones.. last time i used foam i had dirt in my intake track and im weary of foam filters because of it and yes i oiled it properly

Foam works well if kept clean. A foam filter depends on oil to do the work, once it is dirty and the oil has trapped all it can, dirt will get through. MAKE SURE you have the filter seated properly. Many motors ruined by not getting the cage in right. It's tricky.

I'd go with a lithium battery. Cold natured, they need warming up. A few quick stabs to the estart will warm it, or maybe a kirkstart on a cold morning. A RMATV Tusk lithium is $90 and mine is going strong at 2 years now.