YZ Rad Guards and Big fuel tanks (IMS, Clarke, Acerbis)

Does anyone know if most of these larger fuel tanks still fit with Rad guards? Been eying the Unabiker, GYTR unit and the Scorpion one. I definately want to get some protection for my Rads, but down the line  I'm pretty sure I will buy a bigger fuel tank.

Tia.

Edited by nicad

I have flatlands guards and clarke tank on my 02, no problem.

If you ride in terrain that actually punches holes in radiators, or are riding long distances from help, by all means get the armor.  But if you just occasionally bend a rad, it's probably not worth it.  I gave up on radiator armor about 10 years ago.  It adds weight and complexity, and it also seems like the shrouds are much more likely to break/tear away in crashes.  I now rely on Myler's.  I keep a shipping box ready so I don't have to hunt one down, and I have my rad back in a week.  I have probably sent them a radiator to repair on average every two years or so.  It's cheap, and they can make mangled rads look new, and reinforce weak points.  

Well I have some flatland guards I just received, so I hope they work with the IMS tank I will probably buy down the road.