2013 KTM 250 XC-W Tire Suggestions

Got a 2013 KTM 250 XC-W need some tire suggestions, I ride in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina.  Yes I know those are very different areas to ride, but trying to find the best all around tires.  Ride for fun, Muti-Day Enduros, single track, fire roads, gravel roads and some asphalt when going from trail to trail.  Let me know what you like! I weigh about 200 pounds and am a senior rider and am an intermediate rider. Give me your suggestions...  (Asking for my pops)  Thank you...

S12's.  good all around tire imo. 

Sedona 907

Pirelli MT-43 for front and rear. A great all around tire. Especially when mated with the Tubliss system.  It's a DOT tire so it will not throw knobs on the highway. I run 6 psi in front and 4 psi in the rear.  

i just put an m5b on my 300 i love it so far

Michelin s 12's

best for all I believe

Kenda k760 !!! Cheap and goood

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

Used front wheel, tire, disc, axle, and spacers off a 2013 498rr.  $50 + shipping, paypal preferred
    • By Lilprince Plays
      Ugh..... This month has been bad, anyway I was riding yesterday and I ran over some stray wiring somehow no more than the diameter of a paper clip, nothing seems popped so I keep on riding, I get home everything seems fine, still have same psi before I left...... I go to ride today and my rear tire is flat. I check and check until I eventually find what I think popped the tire. It looks like a broken paper clip but flattened out. My question here is there is a small crack in my actual tire.... the tube is gone no doubt bout it losses air in a matter of minutes..... 3rd tube in 2 months.... the crack is no more than a few millimeters but I wanted to know if I need to buy a new tire or if just the tube will be ok....., Sidenote... If the paper clip like thing didn't pop it since this is 3rd tube in 2 months as I said..... What could keep popping them????? Im at a total loss here
    • By exctrailrider
      Since theres a thread about 200s and 300s, why not have one of the 250s?
      I'll kick it off..
      These are the most recent pics, although I just added an orange chain and new CS.

Your turn!
    • By RCN4HIM
      I had new MX 51's put on the front and rear of my 03 KX 125 that I race MX weekly with and I installed a new suspension set up (which I love) @ the same time but I swear every time I push this front tire outside of a rut or a berm I have to catch/hold the front of the bike up with my leg to keep from crashing... I'm 190lbs on a 200lb 125 and I really don't think the front end should be washing out when I least expect it... Yes I know your going to ask track/soil conditions but I've raced on everything this spring in the last 5 weeks and have no confidence in the front end which I never had a problem with before... with the old Bridgestones???
      We have a practice track on our property with a large figure 8 and something aint right!
    • By PBryant
      Anyone tried these tires?