Those who hate KTM now ride.... wait for it... HUSQVARNA!

I know several guys who hate(d) or generally disliked KTM.  I've told you that Cleaner1 bought a Husky and loves it compared to his tried-and-true Honda.  Well several more of my friends switched to Husqvarna, one of which was a motocrosser and motocross only guy.

It took me several years to get him to try offroad riding, and he LOVED it when he finally got away for the MX track. 

He just sold his Yamaha 450 and his 250 two stroke to buy a Husky 300.  But he still dislikes KTM for some stupid reason.  I told him that he's one committed idiot to the KTM Resistance.  Reminds me of the feminists in the streets wearing vagina hats and anti-penis paraphernalia to protest Trump's presidency. 

I've been away for quite awhile, family stuff.. so is Krannie riding a Husqvarna yet?? 

Edited by LovingOffroadPain
  • Like 4

On 5/24/2017 at 3:45 AM, LovingOffroadPain said:

I know several guys who hate(d) or generally disliked KTM.  I've told you that Cleaner1 bought a Husky and loves it compared to his tried-and-true Honda.  Well several more of my friends switched to Husqvarna, one of which was a motocrosser and motocross only guy.

It took me several years to get him to try offroad riding, and he LOVED it when he finally got away for the MX track. 

He just sold his Yamaha 450 and his 250 two stroke to buy a Husky 300.  But he still dislikes KTM for some stupid reason.  I told him that he's one committed idiot to the KTM Resistance.  Reminds me of the feminists in the streets wearing vagina hats and anti-penis paraphernalia to protest Trump's presidency. 

I've been away for quite awhile, family stuff.. so is Krannie riding a Husqvarna yet?? 

No, they have flexy frames and forks. Apparently they dont steer or handle well if you can't move on the bike and stand either.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2017 at 2:18 PM, cjjeepercreeper said:

There is a very simple reason to hate KTMs.  Orange is a really dumb color for a bike. ?

Blazed Orange is hunter friendly and backed by the NRA, just another feature that's overlooked  

• Like 4

From what I read some time ago, bmw first bought out huskys but then sold to either KTM or the CEO of KTM I can't remember so doubt there's much difference than the color. I was looking at two side by side the other day and motor/trans looks identical but that's as far as I got with it

23 minutes ago, gitenby said:

Blazed Orange is hunter friendly and backed by the NRA, just another feature that's overlooked  

Yep. I'm all for Jap bike riders being more discrete. Hell, I can even suggest a nice Deer rack for their helmets ? 

6 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

From what I read some time ago, bmw first bought out huskys but then sold to either KTM or the CEO of KTM I can't remember so doubt there's much difference than the color. I was looking at two side by side the other day and motor/trans looks identical but that's as far as I got with it

They are the same.

1 hour ago, RawbW said:

I'm bummed that a husqvarna is now pretty much a Ktm, but oh well. There's other cool euro choices:ride:

Husky hasnt been husky for a long time. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Smoking 2's said:

Maybe twenty years or so behind? You missed the chapter with the oregano. Catch up young man.

• Like 4