Jump to content

What part do I need to replace?

Recommended Posts



So I was trying to replace my gasket and when I took the bike apart, I realized this rubber ring was ripped. I'm not quite sure what it's called or if it's something I need to replace. Does anyone know? Thank you!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with: