Why do I keep getting screwed over..

All I did was pop the seal out and this whole thing breaks..

IMG_0150.JPGIMG_0149.JPGIMG_0148.JPG

If anyone wants to sell me a 5NX-15111-00-00 case for a good price get ahold of me

Yep left side of 07 250. I work at a dealership I can get a new one for 409. So less than or close to that

I have a used welded one. It is in AZ right now, I think I posted photos of damage and weld before. I mated it to a right case half with all gears and it shifted fine dry. It cost 85 to have welded, its off a 2002, and for 150 + shipping it's yours. IMG_2128.JPG.028e13064d198886188877a732cede56.JPGIMG_2127.JPG.b2a3e6ab92b2898d24973b2d39bac7eb.JPGIMG_2126.JPG.37232c0d7ebeec71c1d80a7708521918.JPGIMG_6037.JPG.da07c6ec6e74cd1756bda9d668faceca.JPG

I just need to get out to AZ and ship it. 

• Like 1

I have a used welded one. It is in AZ right now, I think I posted photos of damage and weld before. I mated it to a right case half with all gears and it shifted fine dry. It cost 85 to have welded, its off a 2002, and for 150 + shipping it's yours. IMG_2128.JPG.028e13064d198886188877a732cede56.JPGIMG_2127.JPG.b2a3e6ab92b2898d24973b2d39bac7eb.JPGIMG_2126.JPG.37232c0d7ebeec71c1d80a7708521918.JPGIMG_6037.JPG.da07c6ec6e74cd1756bda9d668faceca.JPG
I just need to get out to AZ and ship it. 

I'll check the part #s tomorrow at work and make sure they match unless you know off the top of your head if they're the same. That would save me a lot of time and money if that will work.

How are the bearings in that case too?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BTYZSquad said:

I'll check the part #s tomorrow at work and make sure they match unless you know off the top of your head if they're the same. That would save me a lot of time and money if that will work.

Money yes, :thumbsup:time I am not sure as to when I will get out to AZ. :thumbsdn:I have to stay at work for my last two pay periods prior (one month) to retirement. Yes, all case halves from 2002 up to the neutral safty switch will cover. Even with the NSS eliminated, case halves are not matched. However, it could be a month, unless I get a buddy to go over to the house and pull it from my parts box. See, I am transitioning to retirement and I took all my big hard parts last trip, and kept all my tools and small parts here. 

Edited by Gary YZDOC

Money yes, :thumbsup:time I am not sure as to when I will get out to AZ. :thumbsdn:I have to stay at work for my last two pay periods prior (one month) to retirement. Yes, all case halves from 2002 up to the neutral safty switch will cover. Even with the NSS eliminated, case halves are not matched. However, it could be a month, unless I get a buddy to go over to the house and pull it from my parts box. See, I am transitioning to retirement and I took all my big hard parts last trip, and kept all my tools and small parts here. 

Hmm. I'm not worried about cases being matched pair. As long as it will run fine I just want to ride.

11 hours ago, BTYZSquad said:

Hmm. I'm not worried about cases being matched pair. As long as it will run fine I just want to ride.

That wasn't what I meant.

But I can't get my buddy to pull it from my shop either.

He is actually in CA for a family member graduation until mid June. 

• Like 1

Holy shit birds, that's nuts. Never seen anything like that ever

The mechanic at my shop that's doing my bottom end has been working on bikes for 50 years and said he's never had that happen to him or seen that before. I guess it's just my luck lol

Need your guys opinions. Is having matched cases that big of a deal or if I was to get a new oem one if it will be fine?

Do not need matching cases. Left/right/outer right/ mix and matchless. Your fine. Reason I have the welded case. I went new, put it on my sons bike, all good. 02-12 used will work also. I think 12 was first year of neutral switch. 

Edited by Gary YZDOC

My mechanic got my case welded. Said it will be stronger than oem lol. Only 50 bucks

• Like 2

I'll put a pic up tomorrow. It's not the prettiest but it's not warped and it sure as hell isnt gonna have an air leak lol

• Like 1