2016 yz250f problem, need help

I have a 2016 yz250f with 100+hours. I have replaced parts at every service interval, Always change oil and filter and have never had any problems up to this point. 

The bike has started to bog under acceleration. It will run ok for 10-15 mins then start to sputter and bog when the throttles open. It has become very hard to start too. Not sure of the issue, if anyone could help that would be great.

The motor is all OEM other than a vortex ignition which I thought was the problem but have swapped back to stock and didn't get any better.

I'd guess dirty fuel, a failing fuel pump or a plugged injector.  I it runs fine at less than full throttle the problem is probably not spark.  Compression is probably OK.  It is probably a fuel issue.

Edited by MidlifeCrisisGuy

Check your spark plug. I had a similair issue with my 2014 yz250f. Would idle fine but soon as I gave it more than 1/4 throttle it would bog to the point of wanting to stall. The manual shows the max gap for the spark plug and mine was well out of spec with about 60 hours on it.