I would like to turn my 2004 crf250r into a duel sport. It is stock. I would like to put a light bar on the bars, brake light, and blinkers on front and back. 

I'm not familiar with electrical work or the stator, flywheel, etc. I was thinking about getting a small motorcycle/atv/lawnmower battery and finding somewhere to stick it on the bike and wire all my lights directly to that but that sounds sketchy. 

I also thought about finding a battery pack (probably lithium) powerful enough to push the lights. But idk where to start. I know I can run it to the stator but idk anything about that. 

Any information and tips will help me a whole lot. Please and thank you. I just really don't know where to start. 

Snapchat-354149790.jpg

I do the tusk kit on my xr which runs off a Stand alone battery but the stator drives the head light. Also do this on my crf250x which come stock with a battery. So I'd say if you can get a stator modified to drive you headlight they rest of the kit can be a tusk kit with stand alone battery. On my xr it goes in my air box.