2017 FX 350 Street Title

I'm picking up my this bike tonight and I'm going to start the process of street titling it.  I know I'm going to need Ricky Stators High output stator, I'm going with the Tusk enduro dual sport kit with signals in hand guards and a trail tech endurance II speedometer.  My biggest hiccup is what headlight to get.  I'd like to make sure it is 100% LED so has anybody put a High/low beam LED street legal headlight on a dirtbike yet?

How did you attach the rear black plastic light and plate holder?  I don't see any bolts and I'm assuming glue or two sided tape won't work.  I got my Trail tech Endurance II and wired it up (still have to hard wire it to the battery, just using the internal battery now).  I installed the Ricky Stator high output stator in  and now im waiting for the Tusk enduro lighting kit and a headlight.  Anyway on the tusk video they show them installing it on a yz250fx and there are "studs" built into the rear fender.  Huskies don't have those.  I didn't really want to drill holes in my fender but I think that's the plan.

Edited by rider300

How did you attach the rear black plastic light and plate holder?  I don't see any bolts and I'm assuming glue or two sided tape won't work.  I got my Trail tech Endurance II and wired it up (still have to hard wire it to the battery, just using the internal battery now).  I installed the Ricky Stator high output stator in  and now im waiting for the Tusk enduro lighting kit and a headlight.  Anyway on the tusk video they show them installing it on a yz250fx and there are "studs" built into the rear fender.  Huskies don't have those.  I didn't really want to drill holes in my fender but I think that's the plan.

I would assume he bought the OEM fender and the black light carrier for the TE.
  • Like 1

I got all oem parts from the FE model to build this.

I would assume he bought the OEM fender and the black light carrier for the TE.

FE model

,do you have a pic of how they route the tail light wires up into the battery box?

Edited by rider300