Hi guys , how you doing , i got a problem with a YZ450F 2009 , Carb is missing, i was checking on ebay to get one new or used, but i found one for a YZ250F 2009, it look the same as the 450 , but obviously jets change, i wanna know if this carb is going to fit MY 450 , THANKS , if somebody knows something about this. 

Hi guys how you doing, look im writting here because i got a problem with a YZ450F 2009 , GOT NO CARB , i was searching on ebay and found one for a YZ250F 2009 , Sombeody know if this carb is the same? , they both are keihin , got everything the same ,except for jets, but that is no problem, i wanna know if its going to work ?

thanks bro , yeah thats what i was thinking that the bore is smaller , it might work , but is not going to be the same as a 39mm , thanks for the quick response 

No, it's not.  The 250F uses a smaller 37mm carb vs. the 39mm for the 450.  It may work but it would be a tuning project for an expert, and would cut the performance of the engine noticeably.

Next time, start your own topic, instead of coat tailing on a topic on another subject, please