Bryan Bosch

The official "What did you do to your 690 Enduro or Husqvarna 701 today?" thread

17 minutes ago, Jake rome said:

Funny you should ask. It came in the box and when I went to put it on I peeled off the back and then I dropped it in my oil catch pan on accident that was sitting close by......... That was the end of the axp sticker lol 

2hp, right down the drain!:foul:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Romy said:

I have the Husky one if you want to PM me your address I'll drop it in the mail. I put the higher maintenance, lower power orange sticker on mine. 😕

Thank you very much! That is extremely Kind of you! I already reached out to AXP and they sent me some new ones. Now you can just slap your other axp sticker somewhere else and enjoy the extra HP lmao!

2 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

2hp, right down the drain!:foul:

LMAO!!! I know man! I would be really mad but this graphic kit already added like 70-80 additional hp so I can spare to give a few away! lol 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Force0321 said:

Wings, because sound matters !

I love mine!

I can't wait... do you run yours with the smaller (quieter) Db instert? My hope is it isn't too much louder than stock, a little better tone is ok but I wanted it more for the heat dissipation and weight savings. 

I can't wait... do you run yours with the smaller (quieter) Db instert? My hope is it isn't too much louder than stock, a little better tone is ok but I wanted it more for the heat dissipation and weight savings. 
With the smallest dp killer insert it's like stock. Second dp killer adds some nice sound. I run mine mostly no insert when riding street and its sounds freaking amazing. #loudpipessaveslives. Although no insert will melt your blinker #oops

Installed the plug and play Cyclops LED light, stock one didn't like the combination of moisture and thrashing i guess, only lasted 3500 miles. Then i installed the Puig touring screen, super easy install and looks good. Going to use this bike as my tourer this spring and summer. Meant to buy a Connie14 this year but with all the medical bills it'll have to wait a while. That's ok, this 701 is a great street bike if you limit the freeway duty to an hour or two at a time. 20190212_180623.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm taking stuff off my 2017  690 to put the for sale sign on her! It's been a great bike, but time to move on to a new toy. But, going to stick with KTM. I'll likely been on a 18 or 19 350XC-F. 

• Like 1

I'm taking stuff off my 2017  690 to put the for sale sign on her! It's been a great bike, but time to move on to a new toy. But, going to stick with KTM. I'll likely been on a 18 or 19 350XC-F. 
Bolt on fire sale? Whatcha got?

1 hour ago, HevyRotashunz said:

Dropping my seat at the upholster tomorrow with my Seat Concepts kit. My stapler is insufficient to the task.

Candy ass? :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

What???? For real???

:blink:

6 hours ago, Romy said:

What???? For real???

:blink:

Yup... I've dual-sport at everything there is interesting in my area. I really want to spend my time off road and going to try my hand at running some hare scrambles for fun.

10 hours ago, HevyRotashunz said:

Bolt on fire sale? Whatcha got?emoji857.png

Honestly not a whole lot I definitely not somebody that adds a ton to a bike.

I'll likely have a twin air foam filter cage and replacement filter set, Fast Company impact Adventure foot pegs, doubletake Adventure mirrors, Hammerhead Billet shift lever with extra tips, and a black dog cycle works skid plate with linkage guard.