Bryan Bosch

The official "What did you do to your 690 Enduro or Husqvarna 701 today?" thread

1 hour ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Honestly not a whole lot I definitely not somebody that adds a ton to a bike.

I'll likely have a twin air foam filter cage and replacement filter set, Fast Company impact Adventure foot pegs, doubletake Adventure mirrors, Hammerhead Billet shift lever with extra tips, and a black dog cycle works skid plate with linkage guard.

Dibs on the Twin-Air setup! :p

1 hour ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Yup... I've dual-sport at everything there is interesting in my area. I really want to spend my time off road and going to try my hand at running some hare scrambles for fun.

Let me know when you wanna do some of these Hare scrambles! Your not supposed to get rid of the 690 for a 350!!! You just add the 350 to the collection 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake rome said:

Let me know when you wanna do some of these Hare scrambles! Your not supposed to get rid of the 690 for a 350!!! You just add the 350 to the collection 

Just added this bad boy to the stable for the new race bike..... but my 701 ain’t going nowhere!

454B5972-C47A-4208-B5BF-6C84E1CD8E8D.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jake rome said:

I just don't have time for both honestly/unfortunately.

1 minute ago, HevyRotashunz said:

What color elastomers on the pegs?

Orangeish of course. But, my goofy last name is lazered on the pegs, so that's a real downside. Someone might knock your bike over if they saw it!

• Like 1

Today I installed some pillowtop grips and Acebis X-Factor hand guards.  Very pleased with the results.

20190309_133505.jpg

20190309_133456.jpg

20190309_133439.jpg

• Like 3