Bryan Bosch

The official "What did you do to your 690 Enduro or Husqvarna 701 today?" thread

On 7/14/2018 at 9:29 AM, Jake rome said:

Put a fresh set of ASV levers on. 

If anyone needs a Midwest Mountain Engineering clutch lever for your 701 or 690 shoot me a message it’s like new. 

DCA1B050-1E15-46EB-BE65-0DEDFA1CC79C.jpeg

Do your ASV levers work properly? Because ASV wants them all back. My brake lever had no free play and put constant pressure on the master piston. They have no plans on making levers that work for the 701 and they don't offer them for the 701 anymore.

On 7/5/2019 at 3:57 AM, AdventureDownUnder said:

Trying out 3d printed clutch lever. Tweaking it just how I want it. Will snap in a fall, but won't break under normal use. Takes 70 minutes to print and costs about $0.50 in plastic. I've used them for years on mountain bikes. They'll decay a bit in the sun and need to replaced every year or so. If you want fusion files or the STL let me know.

IMG_20190705_201519~2.jpg

Can't you print them from something that will hold up better?

Bosley -30mm pegs and -20mm brake tip for my 701SM. I'm 5'9" tall and these make riding so much comfortable, and they make the OEM seat more comfortable and easier to move around on. Although, the OEM seat is still on grippy for me.

DDE3F684-2B4F-4368-9119-156A21585F8B_zps

• Like 1