IMPORTANT 2-stroke tips / Lubrication holes

Hello!
Jan from Frez Productions here
I have just finished a video about 2-stroke lubrication holes.
Im a member on many different dirt bike forums and I often see questions about 2 stroke lubrication holes. Many people know little about this and some shake their heads then they hear drilling holes in a new piston. That’s why I decided to make this video. My goal was to cover every question about lubrication holes, exhaust bridges and drilling the holes yourself. This is actually the only video about this topic on Youtube.
I hope you learn why you need to drill these important holes.
I would be glad if you could share this video to someone you know needs a little more information about lubrication holes.
Hope you like the vid!
Thanks
All best
Jan / Frez Productions

P.S. my English is not the best but I hope you understand what I say, lol!

On 5/24/2017 at 2:56 PM, quad janern said:

Hello!
Jan from Frez Productions here
I have just finished a video about 2-stroke lubrication holes.
Im a member on many different dirt bike forums and I often see questions about 2 stroke lubrication holes. Many people know little about this and some shake their heads then they hear drilling holes in a new piston. That’s why I decided to make this video. My goal was to cover every question about lubrication holes, exhaust bridges and drilling the holes yourself. This is actually the only video about this topic on Youtube.
I hope you learn why you need to drill these important holes.
I would be glad if you could share this video to someone you know needs a little more information about lubrication holes.
Hope you like the vid!
Thanks
All best
Jan / Frez Productions

P.S. my English is not the best but I hope you understand what I say, lol!

Weisco pistons come with instructions .ive been doing them for a long time. Most 85-125a all have bridged exhaust and some 250s Honda mainly.  But yes most just slap pistons in and don't know. 

You are right Motox367. Wiseco comes with instructions.

I have seen many damaged cylinders from people not drilling holes. My friend bought a brand new OEM cylinder for his CR125 but forgot to drill the holes in the Wiseco piston. It didn`t take long before the engine seized up and the exhaust bridge cracked.

5 minutes ago, quad janern said:

I have seen many damaged cylinders from people not drilling holes. My friend bought a brand new OEM cylinder for his CR125 but forgot to drill the holes in the Wiseco piston. It didn`t take long before the engine seized up and the exhaust bridge cracked.

Ya local pro kid kept having that problem back when he was in 125 twostroke class. His dad brought it to me and that's what was wrong. I did the engine from then on lol he's on fourstrokes now ofcourse. but I did his 65s-100sall Kawasaki before that also. Yes I've seen it alot myself and try to help others as well but some people just don't like to listen some do. But you're on it buddy awesome stuff:thumbsup: I learned about them at small engine repair class back 20 years ago . My older brother was the teacher lol i was doing a 84 cr250 complete rebiuld

4 hours ago, quad janern said:

I just bought a Wiseco piston for my 2002 CR125 and it came already drilled at the exhaust bridge. Two holes; thank you very much Wiseco. :ride:

• Like 2

i do crap like put the piston on the rod no rings for marking purposes then throw the cyl on use a felt pen to mark the ports , i also mark the skinny parts inside the cyl of the transfer ports extending the lines up the cylinder next i transfer the marks over to the piston and drill the skirts. in the end i have a bit better lubrication on them potential little hot spots. i not beyond drilling & chamfering out the little bearing feeder holes in the crank case either - i mess with things not because i have to but i like to.