Limit for bar riser - 500 exc 2017

So, I just got myself a 500 exc six days 2017. So, maybe this question has been asked.

Measuring 190cm (6,2") I need bar risers. 

I need to know how much I can the bar before the cables says stop?

I like the bar high. 

Thanks. 

57 minutes ago, m_renken said:

Just put on a +3 throttle cable. I had mine bars raised 3" for a while. Just swapped back to + .75". The cables are an easy swap

Thanks. 

So, without buying and changing the throttle cable, there is no room for risers? 

If I am willing to change cables, the bar can get high as the sky I recon. 

I added under bar Scotts Damper which raises bar 25mm and it feels fine     I'm   6'2 also added so  Pivot-Pegz lowers by 4mm and shortet a few mm for better clearance.

the KTM MX pegs are also lower than the off road XCW or EXC pegs for most models

• Like 1

I am trying to figure out which way to go with the bar rise situation myself.  I have the BRP and Scott stabilizer set up on my 1190 and like it.  It gives it a little more height but with the 500 it keeps you from mounting to the forward position on the triple clamp.  I am tall with long arms and think I may prefer the forward mount (I think they call it position 3 for some reason).  I believe I will go with the stabilizer so I just need to figure our which mount to use.  The BRP mount also have a top clamp that allows you to mount the handguard bars. 

just did my first enduro race yesterday and tall guys hare the fastes one . you need to peddle in mud trap , you need long legs . if you put higher seat or raise sub frame it not a good fix . rizer and lower pegs hare the way to go . 500 exc-f is way to big for those enduro .