Online shopping....

What places have the best aftermarket support for the new husky's? I'm used to shopping Motosport and Rocky Mountain but figured there might be more brand specific places you guys shop at?

i use rockymountain / munn racing / amazon

• Like 1

On 5/24/2017 at 10:09 PM, slowngreen said:

What places have the best aftermarket support for the new husky's? I'm used to shopping Motosport and Rocky Mountain but figured there might be more brand specific places you guys shop at?

RMATV has quite a bit of husky specific stuff and they have all factory parts and fiches 

• Like 1

Munn Racing, Slavens and RMATV all have good availability, service and prices.

• Like 1

The thing with Munn Racing is you have no idea when parts are gonna ship or if they are in stock or not. A phone call can answer these questions, but then it's not online shopping is it ;)

I use RMATV for most of my stuff.

• Like 1

The thing with Munn Racing is you have no idea when parts are gonna ship or if they are in stock or not. A phone call can answer these questions, but then it's not online shopping is it

I use RMATV for most of my stuff.

I had the same experience with AOMC or ktm parts.com.

I found researching part numbers and then using eBay or amazon is easy.
  • Like 1

On 5/30/2017 at 8:32 AM, lanesey said:

I had the same experience with AOMC or ktm parts.com.

I have the same experience 

Rocky Mountain for me. 

• Like 2

On May 31, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Sigma Pi said:

I have the same experience 

Rocky Mountain for me. 

Wish I'd read this before I just ordered a slough of stuff from AOMC the other day.  Another thing, unlike Reveille, RMATV and others, AOMC hits you pretty hard on shipping.  But they did at least indicate they had everything I was looking for in stock.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, markbfe501 said:

Wish I'd read this before I just ordered a slough of stuff from AOMC the other day.  Another thing, unlike Reveille, RMATV and others, AOMC hits you pretty hard on shipping.  But they did at least indicate they had everything I was looking for in stock.

100% accurate AOMC has stuff that some people dont.  Sometimes I have to bite the bullet. 

On June 11, 2017 at 9:14 PM, Sigma Pi said:

100% accurate AOMC has stuff that some people dont.  Sometimes I have to bite the bullet. 

Well, good news - all of my items arrived today from AOMC except 2 backordered items.  I called and cancelled those and they immediately refunded the money for those two.  So, a good first experience with them on my end.

• Like 1

Ordered my new FMF 4.1 Ti system off of amazon using FMF part number and got it in a few days and at $100 dollars less than any of the big online retailers wanted.

• Like 1