2002 RM 250 St Anthony Sand Dunes Jetting

Recently purchased a 02 RM250 to take out to St Anthony Sane Dunes in ID for our yearly trip.  Was wondering if anyone had any jetting recommendations for me.  Stock bike except a FMF Gnarly pipe, the dunes are right at 5000 feet above sea level.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Recently purchased a 02 RM250 to take out to St Anthony Sane Dunes in ID for our yearly trip.  Was wondering if anyone had any jetting recommendations for me.  Stock bike except a FMF Gnarly pipe, the dunes are right at 5000 feet above sea level.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Gnarly pipe doesn't make sense to me.

03 rm250 with Pc with powercore, twin air filter, v force reeds. I also run this jetting with my gnarly pipe just mess with the air screw.
N8rh 2nd
.7 slide
48 power jet
32:1

Thanks for the reply.  A little confused by what you mean Gnarly pipe doesnt make sense to you?  And what altitude do you ride at with that setup?

If your running your bike in the dunes. A low end grunt pipe that makes the top end sign off early isn't helping you at all. Buy a top end pipe and help yourself out getting up those hills.

Have you rode St Anthony before?  Just curious because I totally disagree with you about the pipe.  You need all the low end you can get out there.  And you didnt answer me about what elevation you ride that setup at.