fork issue with a 2015 WR250F

Had a squeaking coming from the front wheel of my bike,  and decided to try and determine where it was coming from.  Saw something online,  where and this was on a 
CRF250,  the noise was believed to be coming from the speedo drive.   So began the removal of the front wheel.   In the past I've had difficulty particularly reinstalling the axle.

This is the first bike I can recall owning that actually had pinch bolts on both sides,  my previous rides only had the pinch bolts on the right side.  This may explain why I've never been happy with the fork action.   I hadn't even considered the pinch bolts on the left or rotor side of the assembly.   Whatever the noise was it's gone,  don't think it involved the speedo drive as that appears to be totally plastic,  in any case.  I did loosed both sides,  after installing the axle, which was easier,  bounced the front up and down a few times vigorously,  with brake held,  tightened the axle to specs and then the pinch bolts.   I believe I do notice an improvement in fork action as well.    
So guess it wasn't so much a fork issue as it was mechanic issue.  

If you are getting the squeak while the bike is moving, the squeak you'll hear is probably from the front wheel's outer seals.   Remove the front wheel, apply a little grease to the seal and put it back together. 

The '15+ fork's stock valving is a bit stiff for tight woods riding in that 2nd-3rd gear stuff.  Once you click it into 3rd-4th, then the fork is pretty good.