Cravens

Yea it did. Hopefully it will dry up some this week. Im planning on riding the sandstone trail this weekend no matter what!

Been thinking about Sandstone myself, haven't been there in over a year. Yukon with a hitch rack. Texas plate. Sure wish the parking area had some trees, hotter than Hades!

The area i park in has plenty of shade/trees. Are you saying the cops are bad out there with reference to the Texas plate? Or are you just letting me know what you will be in? What day you plan on going? 

Edited by Dconer1

I have only been once and only knew about the pkng area at the end of the entrance road. More than one entrance? Yes I am speaking of my vehicle. If I go it will be Saturday about 10:30, minimum three hour drive for me and I am not an early riser.

2 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

I have only been once and only knew about the pkng area at the end of the entrance road. More than one entrance? Yes I am speaking of my vehicle. If I go it will be Saturday about 10:30, minimum three hour drive for me and I am not an early riser.

Let me know. I think me and my brother are going to go. The sandstone trail is my favorite place to ride (besides the first 5 miles or so being deep sand). Its about a 2 hour drive for me. Probably wouldnt be there much sooner than 10:30, but if you decide to go, we might wait on you.

Thanks, I appreciate that but don't wait on me. I installed a new shock on my bike last night and will be at Cravens getting it dialed in,,,if possible. Will  just be making short loops then back at camp trying different settings. :thumbsup:

Dirt was perfect today. My suspension isn't..

It was pretty nice at Red Dirt too