Husqvarna dealer near Greensboro NC?

I am looking to pickup a 2017 FE501, however its looking like all of the dealers I can find are 3 or so hours away. The only exception is Palmer motorsports above Charlotte, however their website looks a little antiquated so I am not sure about them. Do you guys have any recommendations for a good husqvarna in the area?

Sadly Palmer is the closest to Greensboro.  Don't judge them by the website, I've had good experience with their shop recently.   They are more old school and are more of a race shop instead of one of the new glitzy shops.  Also remember that 98% of the bike's DNA is the same as a KTM so any good KTM shop should be able to do any service although I would avoid the local KTM shop like the plague.

+1 for Palmer. There is a Husky dealer in Asheville too if I am not mistaken. Still 2.5 or so from GSO. I have a buddy that rides a 501 and he got it from Cycle Specialty in Fayetteville, GA. The price made it worth the drive from FL for him at the time. Russell Bobbitt's dad is the owner.