Jump to content

Part identification

Recommended Posts

It is a whatchamacallit that snap clips the thingamajig to hold the filbert flange on the grapplegrommet.   :
Kidding, no idea.

07's dont use the filbert flange on the grappgrommet!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with: