keihin mx fcr 39 valve seat?? Help me

So apparently some mx fcr carbs have removable valve seats and some dont. I didnt know this and just thought mine was really stuck in there so i drilled it out. Was going to replace it anyway. But it turns out that i have the model that is not suppose to have the valve seat removed. or so i think. Is anyone aware of this difference between the same carb. Do you know where i can get another valve seat? its off a 2003 yz450f

What valve are you talking about? Theres no valve. Closest thing is the plunger. ALL these carbs seats stay. You're gonna have to buy a new carb or machine a piece of metal to replace if you have those skills/equipment. It needs to be exact or the plunger won't plug. Very needed. Might as well run it with no float and no plunger. Leak more than your bike drinks.
Sorry bud. You messed up. Accept it and move on
. Next time blowtorch stuff and pull with a wrench.
If you can't do this yourself, its gonna be more expensive to machine compared to a used ( new to you) perfectly working carb.
Best wishes...this is totally an addiction

What valve are you talking about? Theres no valve. Closest thing is the plunger. ALL these carbs seats stay. You're gonna have to buy a new carb or machine a piece of metal to replace if you have those skills/equipment. It needs to be exact or the plunger won't plug. Very needed. Might as well run it with no float and no plunger. Leak more than your bike drinks.
Sorry bud. You messed up. Accept it and move on
. Next time blowtorch stuff and pull with a wrench.
If you can't do this yourself, its gonna be more expensive to machine compared to a used ( new to you) perfectly working carb.
Best wishes...this is totally an addiction

He's talking about the float needle seat

I have a old pwk carb and compared the seat. They look identical. The float needles are the same. I found where I can buy a pwk seat. Im definitely trying that before I buy a new carb

• Like 1